The coaching team have agreed the criteria requirements for the D3 Squad.
The coaches will continue to use each criterion to help them decide which squad each swimmer will swim / train in from September 2018. The coaching team will continually assess swimmers. Attendance a willingness to compete in both internal and external galas will be monitored and recorded and this will form part of the decision making process.
- All swimmers must be a age 7 – 12 yr old
- All swimmers are training to compete and are beginning to compete both internal and external galas.
- All swimmers should aim to attend a minimum of 60% of monthly sessions.
- All swimmers must compete in team (if selected) and internal competition
- All swimmers must have all round technical abilities and skills in all 4 strokes.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
- All squad movement and entry acceptance is at the discretion of the Head Coach and coaching team.
Kick board, Swim Hat, Small Sized Pull Buoy, Short Fins, Snorkel, Drinks Bottle
D3 COACHING TEAM
MIKE ROBINSON (HEAD COACH)
Monday 7.30-8.30pm Ribblesdale Pool
Thursday 7-8pm Stonyhurst Pool
Friday 6.30-8.30pm Ribblesdale Pool
Sunday 5.30pm – 7.00pm Ribblesdale Pool
Total 5 hours 30 mins per week