About the Squad
The D3 squad is the next step for those swimmers who have mastered the basic of the Dolphins squad and are ready to compete. Swimmers in this group are typically aged 7-13 years of age and the squad is comprised of swimmers training with a view to competing both individually and for the club.
Expectations of the Squad
- All swimmers are training to compete and are beginning to compete both internal and external galas.
- All swimmers should aim to attend a minimum of 60% of monthly sessions.
- All swimmers must compete in team (if selected) and internal competition
- All swimmers must have all round technical abilities and skills in all 4 strokes.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
All swimmers in this squad are required to own and bring with them to every session, all of the following items of equipment.
- Swimming Cap
- Small Pull Bouy
- Short Fins
|Monday||7.30pm to 8.30pm||Ribblesdale|
|Wednesday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Thursday||7.00pm to 8.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Friday||6.30pm to 8.00pm||Ribblesdale|