The coaching team have agreed the criteria requirements for the D1 Squad.
The coaches will continue to use this criterion to help them decide which squad each swimmer will swim / train in. The coaching team will continually assess swimmers. Attendance and competition performances will be monitored and recorded and this will form part of the decision making process.
- All swimmers must be aspiring to compete at County/Regional/ National level
- All swimmers MUST be aged 12+
- All swimmers must attend a minimum average (to include holidays/illness/injury) of 4 water sessions out of 6 per week, equating to 66%+ attendance during the season.
- Saturday morning sessions is compulsory unless authorised by the Head Coach.
- All swimmers must compete in team and open competition if selected.
- All swimmers must have excellent all round technical abilities and skills.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
- All squad movement and entry acceptance is at the Youth Squad is at the Coaches discretion.
Kick board, Sponge, Pull Buoy, Short Fins, Finger Paddles, Full Size Hand Paddles, Snorkel, Ankle bands, Thera Band (Green +), Skipping Rope, Drinks Bottle x 2
D1 SQUAD COACHING TEAM
PAUL DAVISON (Head Coach)
Tuesday 7-9pm Stonyhurst Pool
Wednesday 7-9pm Stonyhurst Pool
Thursday land training 7-8pm then swim 8-9pm Stonyhurst
Friday 6.30pm – 8.30m Ribblesdale Pool
Saturday 7am-8.30am Ribblesdale Pool & Land-training 8.45am -9.45am
Sunday 7.00pm – 8.00pm Ribblesdale Pool
Total 9 hours 30 mins pool and 2 hours Land Training