About the Squad
The D1 squad is the top squad for those swimmers who, are competing for the club in Micro- and Swim Leagues, or racing individually at galas. Swimmers in this group are aged 12 and over and the squad is comprised of swimmers training to compete, with the goal of attaining county, regional and national times.
Expectations of the Squad
- All swimmers must be aspiring to compete at County/Regional/ National level
- All swimmers MUST be aged 12+
- All swimmers must attend a minimum average of 4 water sessions out of 6 per week, equating to 66%+ attendance during the season.
- Saturday morning sessions attendance is strongly advised.
- All swimmers must compete in team and open competition if selected.
- All swimmers must have excellent all round technical abilities and skills.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
All swimmers in this squad are required to own and bring with them to every session, all of the following items of equipment.
- Swimming Cap
- Waterbottle x 2
- Small Pull Bouy
- Short Fins
- Finger Paddles
- Skipping Rope
|Monday||7.30pm to 8.30pm||Ribblesdale|
|Tuesday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Wednesday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Thursday – Land||7.00pm to 8.00pm||Stonyhurst – St Marys|
|Thursday – Pool||8.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Friday||6.00pm to 8.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Saturday – Pool||7.00am to 8.30am||Ribblesdale|
|Saturday – Land||8.45am to 9.45||Roefield|