The coaching team have agreed the criteria requirements for the D2 Squad.
The coaches will continue to use each criterion to help them decide which squad each swimmer will swim / train in. The coaching team will continually assess swimmers. Attendance and competition performances will be monitored and recorded and this will form part of the decision making process.
All swimmers must be a competing 9 yr old and above.
- All swimmers MUST be aspiring to compete at the North Lancs District and beyond.
- All swimmers must attend a minimum of 3 water sessions out of 5, per week 60% of monthly sessions being the minimum
- Saturday morning is compulsory unless authorised by the Head Coach.
- All swimmers must compete in team and open competition if selected.
- All swimmers must have good all round technical abilities and skills.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
- All squad movement and entry acceptance is at the discretion of the head coach and coaching team.
Kick board, Pull Buoy, Short Fins, Finger Paddles, Snorkel, Thera Band (white beige/ yellow), Skipping Rope, Drinks Bottle x 2
D2 SQUAD COACHING TEAM
PAUL DAVISON (Head Coach)
Tuesday 7-9pm Stonyhurst Pool
Wednesday 7-9pm Stonyhurst Pool
Thursday 7-9pm Stonyhurst Pool
Saturday 7am-8.30am Ribblesdale Pool & Land-training 8.45am -9.45am
Sunday 7.00pm – 8.00pm Ribblesdale Pool
Total 8 hours 30 mins per week pool & 1 hour Land Training