About the Squad
The D2 squad is the next step for those swimmers who have mastered the techniques of the Dolphins and D3 squads and are competing for the club in Micro- and Swim Leagues or individually at galas. Swimmers in this group are typically aged 9 and over and the squad is comprised of swimmers training to compete.
Expectations of the Squad
- All swimmers MUST be aspiring to compete at the North Lancs District level and beyond.
- All swimmers must attend a minimum of 3 water sessions out of 5, per week 60% of monthly sessions being the minimum.
- Saturday morning training attendance is encouraged.
- All swimmers must compete in team and open competition if selected.
- All swimmers must have good all round technical abilities and skills.
- All swimmers must have the ability to cope with training demands of the squad.
- All swimmers must behave and respect the coaching staff at all times.
All swimmers in this squad are required to own and bring with them to every session, all of the following items of equipment.
- Swimming Cap
- Waterbottle x 2
- Small Pull Bouy
- Short Fins
- Finger Paddles
- Skipping Rope
|Tuesday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Wednesday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Thursday||7.00pm to 9.00pm||Stonyhurst|
|Friday||7.30pm to 8.30 pm||Ribblesdale|
|Saturday – Pool||7.00am to 8.30am||Ribblesdale|
|Saturday – Land||8.45am to 9.45am||Roefield|