At Clitheroe Dolphins we strive to provide our swimmers with the best possible coaching, so we have assembled a team of coaches and teachers who have a vast wealth of experience to help develop our budding future stars.
Mike joined Dolphins in Dec 2019 following the departure of former head coachPaul Davidson.
As an experienced ex-swimmer make brings with him a huge wealth of experience as both a competitor and a coach, and the club is excited about the future with Mike at the helm.
A former head coach at Pioneer ’79, Burnley Bobcats and most recently Bolton Mets, Mike has worked with and developed some of the best swimmers in the region.
|– ASA Level 3 Coaching Aquatics |
– UKCC Teaching Aquatics level 1 and 2
– CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Fitness Instruction
– Sports Coach UK
– Safe guarding and child protection
– Equity in your coaching
– Inclusive coaching; Disability & How to coach disabled people in sport
– ASA working with educational difficulties
– ASA Games led approach to learning to swim
– NPLQ, Lifeguard
|Mike also works as a swimming teacher and a fitness coach.|